This webpage is designed to support the Parents Auxiliary Team Parents. Please check back regularly for updated information.
Click on a topic for information:
Team Fundraising Guidelines
Forms & Support
WHAT IS THE PARENTS AUXILIARY?
The Parents Auxiliary is a group of parent representatives (2 from each team) who meet once a month to discuss GCMHA activities, fundraising, and board directives. The Parents Auxiliary acts as the primary liaison between the Board of Directors and the membership – parents, coaches and players – supporting the activities of the Board. The Parents Auxiliary aslo provides the necessary manpower for a variety of GCMHA fundraisers. Sub-committees within the Auxiliary host annual events such as a Used Equipment Sale, the Awards Banquet, and the Break-the-Ice Dance.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE TEAM PARENT
The primary responsibilities of the Parents Auxiliary Team Parents are:
1. Attendance at monthly Parents Auxiliary Meetings.
2. Communication of all information presented at meetings to parents.
Working with other parents on the team to ensure the following activities are properly managed and executed:
1. Team budget development and management.
2. Financial transactions for team bank account, monthly bank reconciliations, reporting of finances to Treasurer.
3. Fulfillment of Performance Bond volunteering.
4. Fulfillment of team parent obligations with respect to GCMHA Fundraising activities.
5. Team fundraising activities.
For more information, please contact : (Click on email)
Anna Mol (905) 934-2066 firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click this link to download the Parents Auxilary Handbook. Click Here (revised Aug 26, 2010)